Dealsroyalty.com is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
All references to “us” or “we” throughout this notice is to Dealsroyalty.com
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site Dealsroyalty.com (“our site”) or that you provide to us in store. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· We may also ask you to complete customer surveys that we use for improving and developing our products, although you do not have to respond to them.
· Details of transactions you carry out through our site or in store and of the fulfilment of your orders.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside our servers. It may also be processed by staff operating outside our servers who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the servers, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses Made Of The Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes or where you have previously purchased similar products or services from us. You can opt out of receiving these emails at any time by emailing us using the contact details below or using the unsubscribe function in any of our emails.
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
· To notify you about changes to our service.
Subject to your consent, we may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Reasons We Collect And Use Your Personal Information
We need to use your personal information in relation to your purchases in order to perform our responsibilities and comply with our legal obligations under the contract between us and you as it would not be possible for us to process any orders for our products without using such data.
We have a legitimate interest in collecting and processing your personal information that we use to administer and protect our business and to improve, develop and enhance our website and products as without using such data this would not be possible.
We are required to retain some information in order to comply with certain legal obligations such as in relation to taxation.
We use your information to market our goods and services as described above as we have a legitimate interest in promoting our business.
You have the right to request access to personal data that we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
· put your request in writing
· include proof of your identity and address (eg a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
· specify the personal data you want access to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
· put your request in writing;
· provide us with enough information to identify you; and
· specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
In certain circumstances you have the right to require us to erase personal data that we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
· put your request in writing; and
· provide us with enough information to identify you.
Retention Of Data
Where you have purchased any of our products we may keep your details, including your payment information (which would be encrypted), for up to 7 years in line with our accounting requirements and obligations.
We will retain other contact information for up to 3 years after your last interaction with us.